“WP Like, Comment & Share” is a facebook social plugin where you can show facebook like button, comment form and share button to any page or post you want. You can set which URL you want to be liked, commented or shared.
Note: This plugin is completely relying on facebook social plugin like facebook comment, like and share plugin ( https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/ ).
To get any technical related help of this plugin just send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or create questions in the forum page. Need any further help? You may send me a message to email@example.com.
From your WordPress dashboard
Visit Plugins > Add New
Search for “WP Like, Comment & Share”
Install the “WP Like, Comment & Share” plugin
Activate “WP Like, Comment & Share” from your Plugins page
After that, you can see a new menu called ” WP Like Comment Share” to the list of the admin menu bar. There is 3 sub-menu available:
1) WP Like Settings
2) WP Comment Settings
3) WP Share Settings
1) Under this “WP Like Settings” page, there are few more settings available like which URL you want to use to be liked, which layouts like button you want to use and few more. To show the like button use [‘fb_like_btn’] as a shortcode.
2) Under this “WP Comment Settings” page, you can set how you want to show the Facebook comment form. There is 2 way. Using shortcode and by checking on checkbox option. Use [‘fb_comment_btn’] as shortcode.
3) Under this “WP Share Settings” page, you can set which URL you want to use to be shared and which layout style you want to use. Again, to show the share button use [‘fb_share_btn’] as a shortcode.
- How to show the Facebook comment form?
There is 2 way to show Facebook comment form. One is using shortcode called [‘fb_comment_btn’] and other is by using the checkbox option available.
- Which checkbox I should check to show the comment form?
Check the checkbox called “Show below the comment box of each blog post” which will show the Facebook comment form to the bottom of the comment form available for each blog post in WordPress.
- Can I disable the Facebook comment form for the blog post?
Yes, you can disable the Facebook comment form by check the “Disable/hide comment form for the blog post” checkbox.
- Can I disable existing comments as well as comments form?
Yes, you can. Just check the option “Disable comment form and hide all existing comments.”
- How to show the Facebook like button?
Use [fb_like_btn] shortcode to show the Facebook like button.
- Which URL the like button will be liked?
There is 2 option. One option is “Auto-detect the current page URL” means in which page you will use the shortcode that page URL will be liked. Another option is “Let me give it” means you can use any URL to be liked.
- How to show the Facebook share button?
Use [fb_share_btn] shortcode to show the Facebook share button.
- Which page will be shared?
You can use custom URL or Auto detect the current page URL to be shared.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“WP Like, Comment & Share” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Initial release.