The quickest and easiest way to create testimonial sliders.
You can quote me on that’s intuitive interface allows you to create great looking, mobile-friendly testimonial sliders in minutes with no coding knowledge required. Just fill in the fields, drag and drop them into the order you want and you’re good to go.
Installing “You can quote me on that” can be done either by searching for “You can quote me on that” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How do I reorder my slides?
To change the order of the slides simply drag and drop them into place.
Do I need to style the text on my slides
The slide text inherits the styling from the theme that is currently active so there is no styling required.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“You can quote me on that” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Compatibility update
- Fix: Fixed an error in the last release
- Tweak: Updated the widget title field to be empty by default
- Tweak: Added additional screenshots
- New: Added a setting to set the slider to autoscroll
- New: Added a setting to set the autoscroll speed
- Fix: Fixed a styling issue with the slider quote text
- Fix: Fixed the preview functionality
- Tweak: Changed the slider transition effect to crossfade
- Tweak: Improved the styling of the slider
- Tweak: Changed the default slide transition speed to 800
- Initial release