You May Like, a.k.a. YML, brings new content recommendation possibilities to your blog readers.
Instead of simple recommendations based on the categories and tags of the post, this plugin makes content recommendations based on previous readings and visitors’ visits to your blog.
The more the visitor reads content, the smarter the algorithm gets and the better the content recommendation!
For the proper functioning of the recommendation algorithm, it is essential to use tags in the posts.
Note: This plugin is in the testing phase and should be used with caution.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- The complete plugin installation and configuration guide is available at: https://vverner.com/plugin-para-recomendacao-de-posts-you-may-like/ . Briefly, documentation is still only in pt-BR
- How does this plugin work?
The plugin saves a cookie on the site visitor’s computer and as the user navigates through blog posts, it generates a “read rank” of the user. Similar to the posts feed algorithm used by Facebook.
- My plugin does not work! What to do?
Read the plugin documentation and walkthrough. Make sure the settings have been made and the shortcode “[you_may_like]” has been inserted into the pages.
- Still having problems?
Open a support ticket and I will respond as soon as possible.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“You May Like” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- A major transformation in the plugin, without the need for JS to update the cookie, security update and also the addition of a cookie suffix to make each site unique. In addition, it was finally adjusted to receive translations.
- Some code updates
- Initial Release