Admin Quick Jump is a very simple plugin that adds a dropdown list to the admin edit-post area. The list contains posts of the same post_type as the one you are currently editing, and allows you to quickly jump between other draft and published posts. This is much less time-consuming than navigating back to the posts list and choosing the post you need.
- Perfect for quickly jumping between editing posts, pages and custom posts.
- No plugin settings page required, simply install and activate the plugin.
- Upload the
jck-quick-jumpfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or search for Admin Quick Jump in your WordPress admin area.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- When you edit a post, page or custom post, you will see a new meta box above the publish meta box. That’s it!
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Admin Quick Jump” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Converted plugin to a class
- Pages/posts are now listed hierarchically
- Hierarchy goes down 3 levels
- Pages/posts are now sorted by title for easier navigation
- Style changes to allow for longer Post titles
- Fixed the link to quickjump.js