If someone has an idea they want to bring into the world, now they can start an idea working group on your WordPress! Allows a user to post an idea to an Ideas page at /Ideas/. A BuddyPress group with bbPress forum
are automatically created when this post is published!
-During installation, there is a prompt to auto-install the required plugins: User Submitted Posts, BuddyPress, bbPress and WordPress Classic Editor.
-The User Submitted Posts required plugin is used to provide the way for users to post an Idea.
-The users post appears in wp-admin to be edited and published by the site admin.
-When published, a BuddyPress group with bbPress forum are created automatically!
-Ideas posts are all displayed on the /ideas/ page.
-The Ideas page displays links to the BuddyPress group, a donate url, and has a description of the Idea.
-The data contained in the ideas.xml file is displayed on the /ideas/ page.
-The Ideas from any other sites can be displayed on the /ideas/ page.
1. Use WordPress dashboard > Plugins > Add New to install the Ideas plugin.
2. Installing the plugin will prompt the install of the required plugins: User Submitted Posts, BuddyPress, bbPress, and WordPress Classic Editor.
3. In WP admin > settings > writing > Default editor for all users > Choose Classic Editor.
4. In WP admin > pages, Publish the Ideas page, and the New Idea page.
5. In WP admin > appearance > menus, Create a menu and add the Ideas page to it so it is visible to users.
6. In WP admin > settings > permalinks, Set format to Post name.
7. In WP admin > settings > User Submitted Posts > Plugin Settings > Form Fields > Custom Field > Display but do not require.
8. In WP admin > settings > User Submitted Posts > Plugin Settings > Custom Field > Set Custom Field Label to “Donate link”.
9. In WP admin > settings > User Submitted Posts > Plugin Settings > Categories > Checkbox Ideas.
10. In WP admin > settings > User Submitted Posts > Plugin Settings > Users > Checkbox Require User Login.
11. In WP admin > setings > BuddyPress > Components > Checkbox User Groups.
12. To edit User Submitted Posts fields: WP admin > Posts > post > edit > toolbar > Options > Advanced Panels > checkbox Custom Fields.
13. In WP admin > settings > Ideas, You may include Ideas from other sites and request other sites include yours.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“BigIdeas” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar