- Find which blocks are used across your site.
- Fully Integrated with the WordPress Admin.
- Use filters to see Posts that use a specific block.
- Find Posts that use Reusable Blocks.
- Use the WP CLI to quickly find blocks from the command line.
- Use custom WordPress filters to extend the Block Catalog.
On activation, the plugin will prompt you to index your content. You need to do this first before you will be able to see the various blocks used on your site. You can also go to WP-Admin > Tools > Block Catalog to do this yourself. Alternately, you can run the WP CLI command
wp block-catalog indexto index your content from the command line.
Once indexed, you will be able to see the different blocks used on your site in the Block Catalog Taxonomy.
Navigating to any Block Editor post type will also show you the list of blocks present in a post.
You can also filter the listing to only show Posts that have a specific block.
1) Why does the Plugin require indexing?
Block Catalog uses a taxonomy to store the data about blocks used across a site. The plugin can build this index via the Tools > Block Catalog screen or via the WP CLI
wp block-catalog index. After the initial index, the data is automatically kept in sync after any content updates.
2) Why does the name displayed in the plugin use the blockName attribute instead of the title?
If your blocks are registered on the Backend with the old register_block_type API, you may be missing the
titleattribute. The newer register_block_type_from_metadata uses the same
block.jsonon the FE and BE which includes the Block title.
When the plugin detects such a missing
title, it uses the
blockNamesuffix instead. eg:- xyz/custom-block will display as Custom Block.
To address this you need to update your custom block registration. If this is outside your control, you can also use the
block_catalog_block_titlefilter hook to override the title as seen here.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Block Catalog” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
“Block Catalog” eklentisini dilinize çevirin.
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
Kodu görüntüle, SVN deposuna göz at veya RSS ile geliştirme günlüğüne abone ol.
1.3.2 – 2022-11-25
- Updates readme.txt
1.3.1 – 2022-11-25
- Minor docs updates
1.4.0 – 2022-12-03
- Improves Core Block Display Titles logic
- Fixes parent term for blocks registered without namespace
- Improve Reusable Block detection
- Add hooks to support nested variations
- Adds unit tests
1.3.0 – 2022-11-25
- Adds support for hierarchical classification
- Improves WP CLI find command
- Adds inline filter hook documentation
- Updates screenshots
1.2.2 – 2022-11-25
- Updates Documentation
1.2.1 – 2022-11-25
- Improves block title detection when default title is missing.
- Initial svn release
1.2.0 – 2022-11-24
- Improves filter output with wp_kses.
1.1.0 – 2022-11-23
- Improves batch indexing for larger sites.
- Refactor delete index to use batch mode.
- Improves error handling during indexing & deleting via WP-Admin.
1.0.1 – 2022-11-21
- Initial release