Easy Replace provides you easiest way to find a phrase and replace in no time. This can be applied to various categories of post types.
- Easy find and replace for your content
- Covers post, page,nav menu item
Easy Replace searches the string and replaces it dynamically at run time.
Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @think201
Dedicated Support: talk to us on Twitter @think201
To raise issues or if you have a question for us, post to the support forum here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/easy-replace and we are happy to help.
- WordPress 3.5.2 or greater
- PHP 5.2.6 or greater (5.3 recommended)
- MySQL 4.1.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [easy-replace.zip](TODO: URL to be inserted)
- Upload the ‘easy-replace.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Easy Replace Work flow Explained
Once Easy Replace plug-in is installed and activated, you can see Easy Replace on the sidebar menu section.
- You can start adding replacement pairs by clicking on Add New at Dashboard.
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Easy Replace” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- First commit to the WP repository.
- UI Enhancements
- Whole word match feature integrated
- Issues Fixing
- Search functionality added
- Delete functionality
- Compatibility check.