etracker Analytics for WordPress & WooCommerce is the easiest way to add the etracker code to your WordPress site or WooCommerce shop to track visits and campaigns, enabling GDPR compliance independent of user´s consent to cookies. It works cookie-less by default and as fallback option if no cookie consent is granted.
This extension automatically collects data about page views, scroll and download events, videos and music, and clicks on external links. In addition, the following eCommerce activities can be tracked in WooCommerce shops: Product (detail page) view, add to basket, remove from basket, sales.
For registered etracker users: Just enable it, fill in your etracker account key, and that’s it.
This plugin prepares your site to use Signalize as well as etracker Analytics.
Signalize lets you send push notifications to all your subscribers – including iPhone users via wallet push – so they keep coming back.
etrackerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“etracker Analytics” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Fix WooCommerce plugin detection
- Fix for Divi Builder
- WooCommerce add-to-cart event fix for Firefox
- Fix for WooCommerce add-to-cart event
- Support for WooCommerce events, support for WordPress 6.0 verified
- Support for custom attributes
- Support for WordPress 5.9 verified
- Support for WordPress 5.8 verified
- Order tracklet attributes
- Optimize page rendering performance by loading tracklet async
- Migrate tracklet from static.etracker.com to code.etracker.com
- Support for WordPress 5.7 verified