What this plugin does:
Automatically changes your logo/header image based on the date.
- Automatically updates background image of a div container with your chosen css class
- Two Modes Available: Image Mode and Flash Mode (beta)
- Select from a list of 28 Holidays (Use any or all)
- Add your own custom dates/holidays
- Setup information available on settings page
- Other admin options
Features Planned or in Development:
- Unique Logos Per Page/Post
- Auto image size detection
- Combo Image/Flash Mode
- Upload the “HLogoZ-WP” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Create a new folder named “logos” in the “/wp-content/” folder
- Upload the logos you would like to use in your new “logos” folder located in wp-content/logos/
- Click “Setting” tab and find a link to “HLogoZ-WP” options
- Fill out the options
- See additional setup information on the settings page
- Which version of WordPress is supported?
WordPress 2.7.x to 3.2.x is currently supported. This plugin has not been tested on any versions before 2.7.
- Where can I submit bug reports and feature requests?
You may submit feedback and bug reports via our feedback forum
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“HLogoZ-WP” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
1.1.6 – 7/19/11
- Added background CSS option.
- Added width 100% option.
1.1.5 – 9/14/09
- Removed “logos” folder. You’ll need to create a new folder called “logos” inside wp-content folder. This is to fix the update deletion issue for new versions.
- Fixed the promote setting
- Updated Installation Instructions and Setup Information
1.1.4 – 6/14/09
- Modified setup instructions and added info for editing the default WordPress theme
1.1.3 – 6/13/09
- Updated the CSS for boxes to fix visual glitch in 2.8
1.1.2 – 4/26/09
- Added logos folder, linking issue fixed
- No longer need to make a logos folder
1.1.1 – 3/30/09
- Added HLogoZ Logo
- Updated backend design to match logo
- Added Dropdown boxes for width and height to choose type of dimension property (px or em)
- Added Dropdown box for Image class to choose id or class
1.1.0 – 3/22/09
- Added Custom Holiday Feature
- Fixed a time bug, offset now works properly
- Fixed the extract bug that was causing an on screen error
- Minor code cleanup
1.0.3 – 3/18/09
- Default image bug fix
1.0.2 – 3/17/09
- Some code clean up
1.0.1 – 3/15/09
- Date and/or date ranges are now listed next to holidays
1.0.0 – 3/3/09
- Initial Release