Get your images delivered quickly. Now you can get a powerful, easy to use, and reliable image compression plugin for your image optimization needs. With full automation and powerful features, iLoveIMG makes it easy to speed up your website by lightening past and new images with just a click. Compress JPG, PNG and GIF images in your WordPress to improve the positioning of your site, boost visitor’s engagement and ultimately increase sales.
Trust reliable developers. iLoveIMG Image Compressor is brought to you by the same developers of iLoveIMG.com, popular image editor trusted by millions.
If you are looking for the best image compression tool, iLoveIMG is your choice
- Lossy compression – Gain maximum compression while keeping sharp images.
- Auto-compression option – Every uploaded image to your media folder will be directly compressed.
- Extensive coverage – Compress beyond the libraries. Optimize all the images on your site.
- Bulk optimization – Batch compress all your images in a few seconds and get back to doing what you love.
- Popular image formats supported – Compress JPG, PNG and GIF to ensure fast site navigation.
- Resize Image feature – Set maximum width and height to scale down bigger images while being compressed.
Beyond the basics, iLoveIMG is a fully compatible and extendable image compression plugin
- Improve on page SEO – Image load speed is an important factor in SEO. Get your images optimized for helping your site rank higher in search engines.
- Watermark option available – Full Compatible with our next Watermarking plugin. Protect images from theft with a custom watermark.
- Good for eCommerce – Works great for eCommerce websites using WooCommerce, NextGen Gallery and other plugins for e-commerce.
- Security first – Your data is not stored nor collect on our services. We are GDPR compliant.
- Robust and frequently updated
- Freemium service – Freely process up to 500 images per month. Need more? Subscribe our Premium plan or buy a prepaid package to use at your convenience.
iLoveIMG optimizes your visual assets to improve your page load speed, delivering high-quality images rescaled for every device. With a quick and easy installation, you can start enhancing the user experience of your site.
- Click the Install Now button. WordPress will download and install the plugin for you.
- Wait for the success message. A pop-up window with a link to activate the plugin will appear.
- Activate the plugin. iLoveIMG plugin can be installed on your site, but it will not work unless you activate it. So go ahead and click on the link to activate the plugin on your WordPress site.
Can I use the plugin for free?
Absolutely. As a free user, you can optimise a maximum of 500 images per month. Once this limit is reached, you cannot compress new images until next month unless you purchase credits.
Can I make a one-time payment?
Yes, you can. You can buy a pre-paid package, which will never expire.
What happens with my original images?
iLoveIMG automatically replaces your uploaded images with an optimized version.
Do I need to have coding skills to use iLoveIMG Plugin?
Absolutely not. You can optimize image galleries without any coding or technical knowledge. We like to make things easy.
Which formats can be optimized?
iLoveIMG Compression plugin can optimize images in JPG, PNG and GIF format.
Do you have an API REST?
Yes, in fact this plugin is powered by our API. And you can integrate our image optimization tools into your software apps too! Learn more about iLoveIMG API for developers.
Do you care about the privacy of my images?
All our servers are strictly monitored as we comply with the European Data Privacy Regulation, one of the highest standards in the EU. All uploaded files use https/SSL and include our end-to-end encryption for further privacy of your data.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Image Compressor & Optimizer – iLoveIMG” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Fix: Bug fixes.
- Fix: Fixed Bulk action loops.
- Fix: Fixed an error causing too many database connections
- Fix: Now Bulk Optimize shows all images
- Fix: Avoid other plugins CSS override
- Fix: Misinformation in some compression percentages