Notes Widget Wrapper PRO is now available! Features shortcodes and more!
Notes Widget Wrapper wraps your widget in a “sticky note” style box and displays the text in a hand writing style. Although this plugin may work with numerous widgets, it has been developed with the intended use of applying a “sticky note” style to custom HTML content. The built in “Text” and “Custom HTML” WordPress widgets work great with Notes Widget Wrapper.
- Download and activate in your plugin administration page
- Go to your Widgets administration page. You will notice all active widgets now have the Notes Widget Wrapper controls under the main widget controls.
- Check “Apply Notes Widget Style” to activate the “sticky note” style on this widget
- Configure the thumb tack color, background color, text color, and font size to your desired settings
How does this plugin compare with WP Notes Widget
Here are a few key differences between WP Notes Widget and Notes Widget Wrapper:
- WP Notes Widget has more restrictive HTML elements, and a standard order for those elements.
- WP Notes Widget allows you to manage and organize many notes easier than Notes Widget Wrapper.
- WP Notes Widget must display all notes in sequential order.
- WP Notes Widget enforces a standard look for all notes. Notes Widget Wrapper has much more flexibility.
Where can I download the PRO version which has the shortcode functionality?
You can download Notes Widget Wrapper PRO at webrockstar.net.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Notes Widget Wrapper” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- fix: enforce media buttons only on admin, for compatibility with some site builder plugins
- add: default settings
- change: proper escaping of gettext functions
- add: population of notes-widget-wrapper.pot translations file
- change: input sanitization and escaping refinement
- fix: display toggle of interface effecting all possible instances
- change: interface clean up
- added ability to force uppercase letters in widget styling
- code cleanup