For those times when you’re too lazy to visit the Plugins screen to toggle a plugin on or off.
It’s also helpful when troubleshooting:
This simple plugin is awesome, especially when it comes to diagnosing problems. One of the tenants of troubleshooting WordPress is to disable every plugin and re-enable them one by one in a process of elimination.
Generally, this is accomplished by having the plugin management page in one browser tab with the front end of the website in another. When a plugin is deactivated, switch browser tabs and refresh to see if the problem disappears. Depending on the speed of your site and the number of plugins installed, this can be a cumbersome experience.
Install Plugin Toggle like any other plugin. Check out the codex if you have any questions.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Plugin Toggle” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
1.3.1 – December 27, 2016
- Listed plugins vertically in columns to make scanning easier and decrease disruption when adding or removing plugins.
- Attempt to detect scenarios where the admin screen being viewed is unavailable after deactivating a plugin and redirect to the Manage Plugins screen instead.
1.3.0 – December 1, 2016
- Transferred to Cedaro.
- Removed the call to
load_plugin_textdomain()in favor of just-in-time text domain loading available sine WordPress 4.6.
- Updated URLs to https where possible.
- Internationalize the plugin to add support for language packs.
- Increase the opacity of inactive plugins and bold active plugins to improve legibility.
- Set up the plugin on
plugins_loadedto prevent issues with calling
- Check for changes to the plugins directory or list of active plugins to determine if the cached plugins list should be refreshed.
- Display an error on the plugins screen if there’s an issue during (de)activation.
- URL encode redirect URLs to prevent query string conflicts.
- Prevent a fatal error on activation due to stomping a variable passed by reference.
- Refactored the codebase to improve performance and legibility.
- Initial release.