Powered Cache is your comprehensive solution for enhancing WordPress site performance, ensuring a swift and seamless user experience.
The Free version provides essential tools to boost your site’s speed while the Premium version unlocks a suite of advanced optimization features.
Simple and easily configurable: Import and export settings effortlessly.
Page Caching: Accelerate page loads, trusted by top-tier websites.
Object Caching: Speed up dynamic pageviews. It supports Redis, Memcached, Memcache, and APCu.
Page Cache Rule Management: Need advanced caching configurations? Got it covered under advanced options. Details
File Optimization: Easily minify and combine CSS, JS files. Eliminate render-blocking resource problems easily.
Database Optimization: Keep redundant data away from your database.
Media Optimization: Enable Lazy Load, control WordPress embeds, remove emoji scripts.
Combine Google Fonts: Combine Google Fonts URLs into a single URL and optimize the font loading.
Rewrite Support: Automatic .htaccess configuration for the ideal setup. The cached file can be served without executing PHP at all.
Mobile Support: Separate cache file for mobile, in case want to use the separate theme for the mobile.
Logged-in User Cache: If you have user-specific content or running a membership site, it creates cached results for the logged-in users.
CDN Integration: Integrate your website with CDN; you just need to enter CNAME(s) and corresponding zones.
Cache Preloading: Creating cached pages in advance. This feature will keep caching layer warm.
Prefetched DNS: Resolve domain names before resources get requested. Reduce DNS lookup time.
Gzip Support: Compress caching files with gzip.
Built-in Extensions: Cloudflare, Heartbeat
Multisite Support: You can activate network-wide or site basis. It’s compatible with domain mapping.
Smart Cache Purging: Only purge the cache that is affected by the content changes.
Compatible: Tested and compatible with popular plugins.
Battle Tested: Trusted by enterprise-grade websites.
Built-in extensions (aka add-ons) shipped with Powered Cache to provide more functionality.
Cloudflare: Cloudflare compatibility and functionalities Free
Heartbeat: Manage the frequency of the WordPress Heartbeat API. Free
Varnish: Varnish cache purging Premium only
Google Tracking: Powered Cache will host Google scripts on your server to help satisfy the PageSpeed recommendation. Premium only
Facebook Tracking: Powered Cache will host Facebook scripts on your server to help satisfy the PageSpeed recommendation. Premium only
Explore the powerful capabilities offered by Powered Cache Premium:
- Critical CSS & Load CSS Asynchronously: Accelerate your page load times by prioritizing essential styles.
- Remove Unused CSS: Smartly scans your website to identify and eliminate unused CSS rules, optimizing performance.
- Automatic Image Dimension Assignment: Adds missing dimensions to images to improve layout stability and speed.
- Link Prefetching: Pre-fetches links to provide a smoother user experience.
- Image Optimizer: On the fly image compression, including AVIF/WebP format conversion, to enhance load speed.
- Sitemap Preloading: Automatically visits URLs listed in your sitemap to pre-generate cache, ensuring faster load times for your visitors.
- Scheduled Database Cleanups: Automates database optimization tasks to maintain peak performance.
- Varnish Extension: Enhance your site’s caching capabilities with Varnish support.
- Google & Facebook Tracking Extensions: Host external tracking scripts locally, with automatic updates when the external resource changes.
- WP-CLI Support: Command-line options available to streamline your workflow.
- Top-Notch Premium Support: Get high-quality support for any issues you might encounter.
- Ad-Free Plugin Interface: Enjoy an uncluttered, ad-free plugin admin page.
By upgrading to Powered Cache Premium you also get access to one-on-one help from our knowledgeable support team and our extensive documentation site.
Katkı Yapmak & Hata Bildirimleri
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on Github. Some of our features are premium only, please consider before sending PR.
Documentation site: https://docs.poweredcache.com/
Developer Docs: https://poweredcache.github.io/docs/ (Hook referance)
- ‘Eklentiler > Yeni Ekle’
- ‘Powered Cache’ şeklinde arayın
- Eklenti sayfasından Powered Cache’i etkinleştirin.
- Hepsi bu.
/wp-content/plugins/dizini içerisine yükleyin
- Eklentiler sayfasından Powered Cache eklentisini etkinleştirin
- Hepsi bu.
How do I know my site is being cached?
The easiest way is to make sure your site is being cached. Open your site in incognito mode of your browser and right-click on the page. If you see
<!-- Cache served by PoweredCache -->information that means you are getting a cached result.
Çoklu site ile uyumlu mu?
Yes, it’s 100% compatible with multisite. You can activate it on the network-wide or per-site basis.
Is it compatible with domain mapping?
Yes, it’s compatible with Mercator and native domain mapping feature with WordPress core.
Yerleşik uzantı nedir?
Powered Cache’i WordPress için komple optimizasyon çözümü olarak geliştirdik. Ancak, kullanmak istemediğiniz bazı özellikleri kontrol edebilmeniz için dahili bileşenleri yapısı sunduk. İhtiyacınıza göre bileşenleri kullanabilirsiniz.
Peki mobil önbelekleme?
Mobil cihazları ve tarayıcıları destekliyoruz, kullandığınız tema responsive değilse mobil önbelleği ayrı olarak saklayabilirsiniz.
Eklentinin premium sürümünü nasıl edinebilirim?
poweredcache.com üzerinden satın alabilirsiniz.
Cloudflare ile uyumlu mu?
Yes, you just need to enable Cloudflare extension.
Jetpack ile uyumlu mu?
Evet, Jetpack ile herhangi bir sorun yaşamıyoruz.
Is it compatible with WPML?
Yes, it’s compatible with WPML.
Eticaret eklentileriyle uyumlu mu?
Yes, you can use with WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads and BigCommerce. If you are using any other eCommerce plugin, just make sure dynamic pages are excluded from the cache.
How can I disable caching for a particular page?
You can disable caching from the meta box in the post editing page or enter pages in the “Never cache the following pages” under the “Advanced Options” section.
Can I export/import settings?
Yes, you can find export/import options in the “Misc” sections of the settings page.
Does it cache API requests?
Yes, it caches GET requests on API. If you have query parameters on the request, you will need to allow query parameter in the”Cache query strings” under the “Advanced Options” section.
Is it compatible with PHP 8+
Yes, it’s compatible with PHP 8+
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Powered Cache – Caching and Optimization for WordPress – Easily Improve PageSpeed & Web Vitals Score” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
“Powered Cache – Caching and Optimization for WordPress – Easily Improve PageSpeed & Web Vitals Score” 5 dile çevrildi. Katkıda bulundukları için çevirmenlere teşekkürler.
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
3.3.1 (November 01, 2023)
- [Fix] Save file optimizer rewrite setting.
3.3 (November 01, 2023)
- [Fix] Fix partially supported deprecated callable for PHP 8.2
- [Added] Add WPS Hide Login compat.
- [Added] Rewrite support for File Optimizer.
- [Added] DOM Optimization option for HTML Minification.
- Dependency updates.
- Tested with WP 6.4
3.2.1 (September 05, 2023)
- [Fix] Dynamic property deprecations for PHP 8.2
- [Fix] Deprecated variable format for PHP 8.2
- [Added] Pass $css_url with
3.2 (August 31, 2023)
- [Refactored] Improved JS optimization and execution options for better performance.
- [Updated] Enhanced Delay JS feature and removed the default timeout.
- [Added] Introduced post-level controls for delay and defer JS options.
- [Added] New feature to automatically add missing image dimensions.
- [Added] Added a link prefetching option to improve user experience.
- [Added] Compatibility with Bricks Builder introduced.
- [Added] New global admin notice to prompt cache purging upon plugin activation or deactivation.
- [Fix] File optimizer no longer runs in Customizer preview; now compatible with Colibri Page Builder.
- [Fix] Ensure conditional tags on the page for page cache drop-in.
- [Fix] Disabled DOM parser optimization for HTML minification.
- [Fix] Resolved a glitch in the Diagnostic modal.
- [Fix] Fixed DOM violations on the Settings page.
3.1.1 (August 1, 2023)
- Added some clarifications about AVIF support
3.1 (July 20, 2023)
- Moved the image optimizer from beta to the stable release. [Learn More] (https://poweredcache.com/features/image-optimizer/)
- New Feature: Introduced the ability to bypass the first nth images with lazy load.
- General enhancements made to the Lazy Load feature.
- Resolved: Deprecated jQuery functions.
- Updated: Minify package.
- Updated: Background processing package.
- Tested with WP 6.3.
3.0.5 (May 30, 2023)
- Fix: PhastPress cache purge callback
- Fix: Memcached drop-in
- ensure html tag exists before running HTML minifier
3.0.4 (May 25, 2023)
- DelayedJS bugfix
- Added new compatibility with PhastPress
3.0.3 (May 22, 2023)
- Fix: Html Minification bugfix
3.0.2 (May 21, 2023)
- Fix: Html Minification error below PHP 8.1
- Added: x-cache-enabled and age headers
- Added: sorting for cache query strings
- nginx configuration tweaking
3.0.1 (May 16, 2023)
- Fix: Malformed robots.txt due to FileOptimizer
- Fix: Don’t execute lazyload script as delayed.
- Adding clarity to the JS execution field.
3.0 (May 15, 2023)
- Added: Bunny Fonts as replacement of Google Fonts
- Added: global
nopoweredcacheparameter to skip optimizations
- Added: Cache query strings to generate seperate cache based on query and value
- Added: WooCommerce compat for geolocation with page cache support.
- Added: Delayed JS execution.
- Added: Remove Unused CSS feature.
- Added: New HTML minification library.
- Updated: Background processing library.
- Bump required PHP version to 7.2
- Object cache drop-in updates: supporting *multiple and wp_cache_supports
- Refactored: Accepted query strings renamed as ignored query strings.
- Various small improvements and fixes.
2.5.4 (March 23, 2023)
- Hotfix: HTML minification quotes issue.
2.5.3 (March 23, 2023)
- Added: Purge site cache on multisite when the site updated. (eg: archived etc…)
- Improvements: HTML minification.
- Improvements: Set file optimizer default cache header.
- Fix: Close icon on diagnostic modal
- Fix: Blank space on CDN hostname(s)
- Fix: WP Ultimo compatibility. (checking Mercator more strictly)
- Tested with WP 6.2
2.5.2 (January 20, 2023)
- Fix: revert subdirectory deletion with
- Fix: Delete related page cache on purging the current page cache.
2.5.1 (January 19, 2023)
- Fix a regression issue with the lazyload.
2.5 (January 19, 2023)
- Added: Beaver Builder Compatibility
- Added: Elementor Compatibility
- Added: Divi Compatibility
- Added: Purge Current Page admin bar item for singular page.
.htaccessrule generation and Apache 2.4 improvements.
- Fixes: PHP 8.1+ deprecation fixes.
- Bump required WordPress version to 5.7.
- Small tweaks & package updates.
2.4.4 (October 11, 2022)
- Fix: Cloudflare cache purge
- Fix: Object cache removal on uninstalling the plugin
- Small tweaks & package updates.
2.4.3 (July 5, 2022)
- Compatibility fix for older versions of WPML.
2.4.2 (June 29, 2022)
- File optimizer bug fix.
2.4.1 (June 25, 2022)
- Fix “Try Premium Today” button
2.4 (June 16, 2022)
- Improvements on WPML compatibility: Purge/preload cache for a specific locale.
- Added woocommerce-multilingual compat.
- Small tweaks & package updates.
2.3 (May 18, 2022)
- Improvements on file optimizer.
- Improvements on CDN and file optimizer module bootstrapping.
- Added WPML domain mapping compat.
- Added bearer token support for Cloudflare extension.
- Added async cache purging (experimental feature)
2.2.1 (April 26, 2022)
- File Optimizer CDN integration fix.
2.2 (April 25, 2022)
- Added: Image optimizer.
- Added: Swap Google Fonts.
- Added: Cache miss reason.
- Added: Preconnect resource hint.
- Improvements: CDN module (refactored).
- Improvements: Lazy Load (modernized).
- Fix: Windows compatibility issues.
- Fix: Transients clean-up from DB when object cache in place.
- New filter:
powered_cache_fo_disableto control file optimizer.
- New filter:
- New filter:
- New filter:
- New compat: Cornerstone builder.
- Tested: WordPress 6.0
2.1.2 (March 28, 2022)
- Fix: Lazy Load issue.
2.1.1 (March 15, 2022)
- Added a new compat: Cookies and Content Security Policy plugin.
- Change post pecific cache control capability. (
- Fixed: Make sure cdn_hostname and cdn_zone have index 0 for placeholder.
- Fixed: normalize vary cookie value.
2.1 (March 14,2022)
- Added: Critical CSS Settings.
- Added: Post specific file optimization options.
- Added: Jetpack boost compatibility
- Improvements: Settings page UI on mobile.
- Improvements: CDN Integration.
- Improvements: Cache Preloading.
- Fixed: Google fonts combine.
- Fixed: CSS minification should work when the group contains a single file.
- Fixed: CDN integration warnings.
- Added: Automatic CORS configuration for .htaccess and nginx.
- Bumped minimum WP requirement to 5.1
- Tested with WP 5.9
- UI Update
- Fix a potential notice about the user agent
- Small UI updates
- Fix: metabox registration on the screens other than post
- Hotfix: don’t break block editor on reusable blocks
- Fix: Smart cache purge on post update.
- Localization improvements: Set script localization correctly.
- Improved WPML compatibility.
.htaccessexecution rule for file optimizer.
Detaylı değişiklik kayıtlarını changelog sayfamızda bulabilirsiniz.