Display the Facebook facepile, and feeds from Pinterest, Twitter, StumbleUpon, and Google+ in your sidebar or other widgetized area (depending on theme support).
The widget displays the social feeds in tabs which can be set to display on the left or top. If enough people show an interest in the plugin then I may take the time to develop more display options. But for now it’s simple, easy to use, and quick to set up. Just activate the widget and fill out what feeds to pull.
Google+ will require an api key from Google, but if you don’t care to do the work to get one than just leave the fields blank and the widget will skip Google+.
- Upload the
social-gluttonfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the widgets menu under Appearance and add the Social Glutton widget to your sidebar or any other theme supported widget area
- What do I do if I don’t have a Google+ (or other social outlet) account?
Leave it blank and it will be skipped.
- Where is ______ feature?
This plugin was developed for a specific project and I have taken the time to add small customization options so it can be adopted by others. If you would like more options just ask. If you NEED more options than please make a donation and I will get on it asap.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Social Glutton” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Add StumbleUpon
- Buttons no longer break in sidebars that are too skinny
- Fix widget width to mean the entire widget, not individual widgets (adjustments required, sorry)
- Fixed issue with Pinterest display breaking if not enough pins available to display
- This is the initial release.