Removes all the content from your blog’s database on a per table basis.
To use simply install and visit the Tools > Suicide page.
For multisite installs of WordPress visit Network Admin > Sites > Network Suicide to choose which sites you would like to remove content from.
If you’re interested in contributing to the code behind this plugin, it’s also hosted on GitHub:
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Is Suicide reversible?
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Suicide” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
- Security Fix: Fixed nonce so that it is checked properly and will not allow suicide to happen if invalid
- Bugfix: Renamed plugin function to prevent fatal conflicts with other plugins/core function names
- Feature: Added ability to suicide all network content on a WordPress Multisite install
- Upgrade: Moved suicide functions into a Suicide object
- Users can suicide all network content from Network Admin > Sites > Network Suicide
- By default the plugin is deactivated after use on an individual site. Stays active at network level
- Add wp_nonce_field check, minor code cleanup
- Update for WordPress 2.9 (wp_commentmeta table added)
- Deactivate wp-suicide after running (thanks Steven!)
- Update for WordPress 2.3 (post2cat and link2cat became wp_term_relationships, and categories became terms and term_taxonmy)
- Update for WordPress 2.1 (linkcategories table renamed link2cat)
- Initial version