This plugin creates a widget displaying the most recently available amount of the U.S. National Debt. Data is retrieved from treasurydirect.gov and a source link can optionally be displayed.
Want to help make this plugin better? Pull requests are welcome.
- Upload the
us-debt-clock-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the U.S. Debt Clock Widget plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in the WordPress dashboard
- Add the widget to an available widget area and configure the display options
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“U.S. Debt Clock Widget” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
- Fix: use newer Treasury debt feed and info URLs, as they did not redirect the old ones.
- Fix: catch undefined variable scenario
- Improvement: additional code standards and formatting updates
- Fix: change data source from treasury.io to treasurydirect.gov
- Improvement: code style and formatting
- Fix: unfortunate math error that had debt displaying as billions, not trillions, h/t Scott Cooper
- Fix: error in get_debt logic that was preventing successful data from being returned
- Fix: update widget registration to work with recent versions of WordPress
- Improvement: Update code formatting and escaping to better adhere to WordPress coding standards
- Improvement: Delete transient when plugin is deactivated
- Improvement: Handle invalid data from treasury.io more gracefully
- İlk sürüm