- Adds new route /wp-json/wp_query/args/ to REST API.
- You can query content with WP_Query args.
- There’s extensive filters and actions to limit or extend functionality.
- Built-in compatibility for Relevanssi (‘s’ argument) and Polylang (‘lang’ argument)
Download and activate. That’s it.
Bu eklenti için herhangi bir değerlendirme bulunmuyor.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“WP_Query Route To REST API” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
“WP_Query Route To REST API” eklentisini dilinize çevirin.
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
Kodu görüntüle, SVN deposuna göz at veya RSS ile geliştirme günlüğüne abone ol.
Release Date – 12 April 2022
Fix PHP warning caused by 1.3.0 argument sanitizing refactoring.
Release Date – 7 April 2022
Fix composer license to a valid license.
Release Date – 5 April 2022
Compatibility release with a few new features. 100% backwards compatible.
- Custom HTML output is now allowed (#10)
- Instance and argument sanitizing can be now reused (#11)
- Typos in filter names are fixed while keeping old names also working (#5)
- Updates WP version, plugin version and some readme tweaks
Release Date – 25 July 2019
Release Date – 3 June 2017
- Added advanced example in readme for getting PHP WP_Query for JS. Added table of contents. Made the title hierarchy more logical.
Release Date – 5 April 2017
- Make the return data structure same as /wp-json/wp/posts/. The data schema was missing some data before. Now the structure is inherited from the WP_REST_Posts_Controller as it should have from the start.