Optimize images, turn on lazy load, resize, compress & improve your Google Page Speed with the incredibly powerful and 100% free WordPress image smusher, brought to you by the superteam at WPMU DEV!
And whether you spell it ‘optimise’ or ‘optimize’, Smush will compress images without a visible drop in quality.
Image optimization is the easiest way to make your site load super fast!
Ödüllü Görsel İyileştirici
Smush has been benchmarked and tested number one for speed and quality. It is also the award-winning, back-to-back proven crowd favorite image optimization & image compression plugin for WordPress.
- Super Smush – Optimize images up to 2x more than regular with our multi-pass lossy compression.
- Lossless Compression – Strip unused data and compress images without affecting image quality.
- Lazy Load – Defer offscreen images with the flip of a switch.
- Bulk Smush – Optimize & compress unlimited images with one click.
- Background Optimization – Smush’s powerful optimization features will continue to run in the background, even when the plugin is closed.
- Image Resizing – Set a max width and height and large images will scale down as they are being compressed.
- Incorrect Image Size Detection – Quickly locate images that are slowing down your site.
- Directory Smush – Optimize images even if they are not located in the media library.
- Automated Optimization – Asynchronously auto-smush your attachments for super fast compression on upload.
- Without Monthly Limits – Optimize all of your images up to 5MB in size, free forever (no daily, monthly, or annual caps).
- Gutenberg Block Integration – View all Smush stats directly in image blocks.
- Multisite Compatible – Offers both global and individual Multisite settings.
- Process All Your Files – Smush will process PNG, JPEG, and GIF files for optimum results.
- Super Servers – Smush images with no slowdown using WPMU DEV’s fast, reliable Smush API.
- Convert to WebP (Pro Only) – Upgrade and automatically serve images in Next-Gen WebP format.
- Configs – Set your preferred Smush settings, save them as config, and instantly upload to any other site.
- Ve çok, çok, daha fazlası!
Learn The Ropes With These Hands-On Smush Tutorials
- How to Get the Most Out of Smush Image Optimization
- How To Ace Google’s Image Page Speed Recommendations With Smush
- How To Bulk Optimize Images With Smush
- How To Optimize Elementor for Free Using Smush and Hummingbird
- How To Optimize WPBakery Sites Using Smush And Hummingbird
Compress Image While Preserving Image Quality
Some image compression tools destroy images with as much as a 30% loss in quality. Our servers strip hidden bulky information from your images and reduce file size without affecting the appearance.
Smush meticulously scans every image you upload – or have already added to your site – cuts all the unnecessary data and scales it for you before adding it to your media library. And it can serve images in the WebP format.
Compress Images While You Sleep With Background Optimization
Have a large number of images to compress? Smush’s powerful optimization features will continue to work their magic in the background, even when you’ve closed the plugin completely. You’ll receive an email when optimization has completed with a full report.
Herhangi bir dizindeki herhangi bir görseli sıkıştırın
In addition to smushing your media uploads, you may want to compress the images stored in other folders. Smush now lets you compress any image in any directory so that you can optimize all the images on your site – including NextGEN images, images stored on Amazon S3 using WP Offload Media and images in EVERY WordPress plugin and theme package!
Compatible with Your Favorite Themes, Page Builders and Media Library Plugins
No matter what theme or plugins you use to better manage your WordPress media library, Smush has you covered. Check out just a few of the popular products Smush is working with to help make your site faster and more efficient:
- WP All Import
- WP Offload Media
- WP Media Folder
- WP Retina 2x
- NextGen Gallery
- Envira Gallery
- Avada Fusion Builder
- Ve çok, çok, daha fazlası!
Incorrect Size Image Detection
Smush includes a wrong size image finder. Activate and your images will be highlighted with smart tips for scaling your images. Quickly locate the images that are keeping you from getting that perfect 100 on your Google PageSpeed test.
Defer Offscreen Images
Smush has lazy load built-in. If your page has a bunch of images below the fold, lazy loading will drastically speed up your page by serving only the images being viewed and delaying others further down the page.
Save time with Smush Configs
Configs allow you to save your preferred Smush configuration settings and apply them to your other sites in a few clicks. You can create unlimited configs.
“Sayfamın yüklenme süresinin görseller tarafından aşağıya çekildiği hakkında bir bilgim yoktu. Bu eklenti süreyi neredeyse yarıya indirdi.” – karlcw
“Fotoğraflarımı Photoshop ile optimize ederim, ama Smush bunu çok daha kolay yapıyor – otomatik olarak. Sadece arkama yaslanıp hızın keyfini çıkartabilirim.” – helen432
“Smush sitemdeki toplam dosya boyutunu azaltmama ve gezinti hızını arttırmama yardımcı oldu. Tebrikler çocuklar!” – pdci
“It’s very discrete and does not bother me with an API key or other additional installation steps. The main dashboard of the plugin gives me nice insight. Overall it really fits my needs and I’ll be willing to upgrade to pro if my needs change. I’d recommend it to clients/friends without hesitation. Keep it up!” – tarkan_
What about Multisite?
Smush can be used to optimize all the images across your entire network! Use global settings or configure each site individually.
Smush is super easy to use – no confusing compression software settings. Smush images in your library one at a time or all together. Plus, configure auto-smush to asynchronously scale and compress some or all of your images as they are being uploaded – it’s incredibly fast.
The faster your site loads, the more Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines will like it. Your site will load faster and rank higher.
- Hummingbird – Sayfa Hızı İyileştirme
- Hustle – Pop-uplar, Slide-inler ve Eposta Opt-inleri
- SmartCrawl – SEO İyileştiricisi
- Defender – Güvenlik, İzleme, ve Hack koruması
- Forminator – Form, Poll, and Quiz Builder
- Beehive – Customizable Google Analytics Dashboards
Smush ücretsiz olarak tüm görsel sıkıştırma ihtiyaçlarınızın çaresine bakabilir!
However, if you’d like fast CDN image delivery, WebP conversion, automatic resizing, the ability to optimize (or optimise) images up to 32MB, bulk smush optimization for all your images in just one-click, auto-convert PNG to JPEG, the ability to Smush and make a copy of your full-sized images (to restore them at any point), you can always take the next step with WP Smush Pro. And get even more with her whole team of WordPress optimization hero friends (security, SEO, performance, support, and maintenance automation) – trusted by thousands of agencies and freelancers offering site maintenance services.
Smush web sitenizdeki son kullanıcılarla herhangi bir etkileşimde bulunmaz. Smush’ın tek giriş seçeneği sadece site yöneticileri için bülten aboneliğidir.
Smush uses a third-party email service (Mailchimp) to send informational emails (Opt-in) to the site administrator. The administrator’s email address is sent to Mailchimp and a cookie is set by the service. Only administrator information is collected by Mailchimp.
Smush görsellerinizi web kullanımına göre optimize etmek için WPMU DEV sunucularına gönderir. Buna EXIF verilerinin taşınmasıda dahildir. EXIF verileri kesilmiş olabilir veya olduğu gibi geri gönderilebilir. Veriler WPMU DEV sunucularında saklanmaz.
WPMU DEV is a premium supplier of quality WordPress plugins, services and support. Learn more here:
Don’t forget to stay up to date on everything WordPress from the Internet’s number one resource:
WPMU DEV Blog
Hey, bir şey daha… Umarız sizin için onları yapmayı sevdiğimiz kadar sizde ücretsiz sunduklarımızdan hoşlanmışsınızdır!
İletişim ve Emeği Geçenler
Alex Dunae tarafından Dialect’de (dialect.ca, e-mail ‘alex’ at ‘dialect dot ca’), 2008-11 tarihinde yazıldı.
I just finished running Smush and Google PageSpeed still says my images need compressing and resizing. How do I fix it?
This means your images were not properly scaled for where they are being displayed. Scaling images before uploading them can be time-consuming but can save space and speedup load time. First, determine what size your image needs to be. You can use the built-in images size detector included in the free version of Smush to find what height and width your image should be. Once you know how large the image should be, scale your images to the right size.
PageSpeed Insights is telling me to defer offscreen images. Can Smush fix that?
Lazy Load will defer your offscreen images from loading until they are needed. From the Smush Dashboard, select Lazy Load and click Activate. Smush Lazy Load works out of the box or can be customized based on your needs.
Tip: If you’re having any issues or want to save a ton of time, the Smush Pro CDN includes auto-resizing.
Smush tam boyutlu orjinal görsellerimi siler veya değiştirir mi?
Nope. WordPress crops and resizes every image you upload for embedding on your site. By default, Smush only compresses these cropped and resized images, not your original full-size images. To compress your original full-sized images, use Smush Pro.
Görsellerim için hangi tip dosya kullanmalıyım (GIF, PNG, JPG)?
GIF dosyaları büyüktür ve çok optimize edilemez. Sadece görsel animasyonlu ise kullanılmalıdır.
PNG, bilgisayarla oluşturulan grafikler için(vektörler, logolar, fontlar, vb.), az renkli görseller veya saydamlık içeren görseller için en iyisidir.
JPG fotoğrafçılık da veya bir çok renk çeşidi içeren görseller tarafından kullanılır.
Tip: The Smush Pro CDN includes WebP compression – sharper images that are 25 to 30 percent smaller than JPEG and PNG files.
I’m a photographer. Can I keep all my EXIF data?
Yes! EXIF data stores camera settings, focal length, date, time, and location information in image files. EXIF data makes image files larger but if you are a photographer, you may want to preserve this information. We have included the option to preserve EXIF image data in Smush.
I just ran Bulk Smush and some of my images didn’t get compressed. Why would this happen?
First, check to see if you’re receiving any server errors. If your images seem to be processing correctly, check the file size of the images being skipped. Images over 5mb will be skipped. To compress images up to 32mb, get Smush Pro.
Smush’ı etkinleştirdim ve görsel kalitesinde bir fark göremiyorum. Smush’ın çalıştığını nasıl anlayabilirim?
Mükemmel soru! Smush’ın sitenizi hızlandırmak ve disk alanından kazanmak için kayıpsız görsel sıkıştırmayı kullanan bir optimizasyon aracı olduğunu anlamak önemlidir. Smush, alan kazanmak için görsellerinizdeki verileri sıkar, büyük görselleri yeniden boyutlandırır ve kaliteyi değiştirmeden hızınızı iyileştirir.
Ortam kütüphanesinden dosya boyutu değişikliklerini; tek görsel kazançlarını, dizin kazançlarını ve Smush’ın toplam kazançlarını Smush istatistikleri ile takip edebilirsiniz. Eğer daha fazla sihir görmek isterseniz, WP Checkup veya Google PageSpeed Insights ile öncesinde ve sonrasında sayfa hızı testleri yapın. Kaynaktaki her bit kazancı sayfa hızı testinde önemlidir!
Görsellerimi optimize etmek için, sadece Photoshop veya başka görsel düzenleme uygulamasını kullanamaz mıyım?
Optimizing all the image sizes generated by WordPress, images being imported from plugins and themes, and images from other web sites is a painful and time-consuming process.
Smush automatically handles optimizing all your images no matter where they come from and can be used as a standalone tool or alongside Photoshop.
My Google PageSpeed test is telling me to serve images in Next-Gen formats. Can Smush do that?
WebP and other Next-Gen formats are not supported on all browsers and require fallback images. For that reason, WebP conversion is only available in Smush Pro. Smush Pro converts images to WebP for a 25-30% savings over JPEG and PNG and serves fallback images on unsupported browsers.
Optimize ya da optimise?
It depends what side of the pond you live on…but whether you say optimize, optimise, optimizer, or Smush goddess of speed, this plugin will make sure your images are loading lightning fast.
Katkıda Bulunanlar ve Geliştiriciler
“Smush – Lazy Load Images, Optimize & Compress Images” açık kaynaklı yazılımdır. Aşağıdaki kişiler bu eklentiye katkıda bulunmuşlardır.Katkıda bulunanlar
“Smush – Lazy Load Images, Optimize & Compress Images” 39 dile çevrildi. Katkıda bulundukları için çevirmenlere teşekkürler.
Geliştirmeyle ilgilenir misiniz?
3.12.4 ( 2022-11-17 )
- Improvement: Code and compatibility improvements
= 3.12.3 ( 2022-10-24 )
– Fix: Free to pro upgrade issue
= 3.12.2 ( 2022-10-19 )
– Improvement: Security hardening
– Fix: Issues on older PHP versions
= 3.12.1 ( 2022-10-11 )
– Fix: PHP error on non-English language sites
= 3.12.0 ( 2022-10-11 )
– New: Bulk smush images in the background!
– New: 50 images limit removed for free users
– New: Better GDPR compliance by replacing Google fonts with Bunny fonts
– New: Filter on media library page to view media items with errors
– New: Option to receive an email once bulk smush is complete
– Fix: Some images incorrectly selected for resmush
– Fix: Database error while converting PNG to JPG on WordPress 6.1 Beta
3.11.1 ( 2022-08-22 )
- Fix: Fallback to sequential processing when parallel processing not possible
3.11.0 ( 2022-08-22 )
- New: Smush all image sizes in parallel for improved performance
- Improvement: Code improvements
3.10.3 ( 2022-07-14 )
- Enhance: CDN activation process
- Enhance: Improve media library image filters
- Enhance: CDN compatibility with Avada theme
- Enhance: Add notice about disabled folders in directory Smush module
- Fix: Errors table UI on bulk smush page
- Fix: Bulk smush UI when images have been removed when page was already loaded
- Fix: Cron job of logger library not running properly
- Fix: Remove tools meta box from dashboard page
- Fix: Recover image from NextGen Gallery button does not reset Smush data
- Fix: Image dimensions meta does not reset after restoring a resized image in NextGen Gallery
- Fix: Incorrect percent of total savings on Dashboard page
- Fix: Pro feature enable/disable toggles are clickable in free version
3.10.2 ( 2022-06-16 )
- Enhance: Data processing
- Enhance: Database calls
- Fix: Loading images from remote location
3.10.1 ( 2022-06-09 )
- Fix: PHP error on dash page
3.10.0 ( 2022-06-09 )
- New: Lossy compression is now free for all users
- New: Summary meta box
- Enhance: Move out image restore to bulk smush module
- Enhance: Move out image resize detection to settings module
- Enhance: Update opt-in notice design
- Fix: Upsell notice logic
- Fix: Skip image sizes not in WordPress format
- Fix: Skip onboarding wizard if a config has been applied
- Fix: Image sizes selector
- Fix: Rename “Basic” config to “Default”
- Fix: Do not show WebP notice in case of error
- Fix: Auto compression does not work for NextGen Gallery
- Fix: Settings link on Plugins page
- Fix: Welcome modal does not close when we go to the Bulk Smush page
3.9.11 ( 2022-05-23 )
- Enhance: Code quality
- Fix: Minor code quality issues
- Fix: Update internal libraries
3.9.10 ( 2022-05-17 )
- New: Gravity Forms integration
smush_images_from_content_regexfilters to adjust regex rules for finding images on the page
smush_cdn_before_process_background_srcfilter to adjust background image src
- New: Add additional parameters to
smush_skip_adding_srcsetfilter to allow disabling auto-resize for selected images
- Enhance: Compatibility with WPBakery page builder
- Enhance: Compatibility with Offload Media plugin
- Enhance: Handling images via REST API endpoints
- Fix: Directory Smush savings cached and not updated
- Fix: “What’s new” modal not hiding if white label is enabled
- Fix: Missing primary key on smush_dir_images table
- Fix: Scaled images not being resized on resize settings change
- Fix: Bulk Smush will now show all errors, instead of just the first 5
- Fix: Animated GIF images not being excluded from bulk Smush
- Fix: Only allow network wide activation of Smush
3.9.9 ( 2022-05-03 )
- Enhance: Code quality
- Enhance: Handling user input
- Enhance: Update React modules to latest versions
- Fix: XSS vulnerability when uploading modified configs
3.9.8 ( 2022-03-22 )
- New: Add expiry header to Nginx template for WebP
- New: Add
wp_smush_webp_dirfilter to customize WebP directory
- Fix: XSS vulnerability
- Fix: Disable submit button on Integrations page when no integrations available
- Fix: CDN bandwidth limit status message
- Fix: Text alignment issue on Bulk Smush page
- Fix: Highlighting selected lazy load spinner with color accessibility
- Fix: Compatibility issue with WP Offload Media 2.6.0
- Fix: Undefined offset notice with certain WooCommerce themes
3.9.7 ( 2022-03-01 )
- Fix: Local WebP is not activated on applying config after reset settings
- Fix: Missing WebP file for WP scaled images
- Fix: Fatal error on PHP 5.6
- Fix: Compatibility issue with WP Offload Media
3.9.6 ( 2022-02-09 )
- Enhance: Do not close the Directory Smush modal in case of error
- Enhance: Tooltips in CDN module
- Fix: Compatibility issue with PHP 8.1
- Fix: “Choose Directory” button loading state in case of error
- Fix: PNG to JPG conversion leaves behind some thumbnails after deleting the image
- Fix: PNG images that need resizing don’t get converted to JPG
- Fix: Issue creating the WebP test files
- Fix: Incorrect unique file names during PNG to JPG conversion
- Fix: Duplicate thumbnails while converting PNG to JPG
- Fix: Auto refresh API status when updating to Pro version
3.9.5 ( 2022-01-25 )
- Fix: Translation strings
- Fix: Remove upsells
- Enhance: Update admin menu icon